Harvey Nash USA, Managing Director and SVP, Anna Frazzetto to Guest Moderate Women’s Luncheon at the 2012 TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow
TechServe Alliance announced Harvey Nash USA’s Managing Director and SVP Anna Frazzetto will moderate a roundtable discussion during its Seventh Annual Women’s Luncheon, a must-attend event as part of its Annual Conference and Tradeshow.
- What is the one new process, program, initiative or tool you implemented this year that others should know about?
- How are you/your firm dealing with the lack of qualified talent?
- What can/should be done about the lack of women in our industry?
- What advice would you give women looking for career growth?
- How can we as an Alliance come together to make a difference aside from the luncheon once a year?
- Kim Gershenson, Founder & Managing Director, Kim Gershenson & Associates
- Molly Jungbauer, CFO, Hollstadt & Associates
- Stephanie Schroeder, Vice President, NetEffects
- Ann Swain, Chief Executive, APSCo
- Susan Thaden, President/CEO, Client Resources, Inc.
- Karen Wilson, President, MAKE Corporation
Saturday, November 10, 2012
12:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
To register for the 2012 TechServe Alliance Annual Conference & Tradeshow, click here or call 703.838.2050.